Justin has a baby-doll. Well, more accurately, it's on loan. I assured Father of this when we brought it in so he wouldn't have a conniption fit. ;-) The pink stroller is also on loan. Justin enjoys them both. He likes to push the baby around in the stroller and then hand it to me to "burp."
Tonight he decided to put the baby to bed. He dragged it in the bedroom where Father and I were talking and tucked it in carefully with my shawl, murmuring to it the whole time. Then he laid his finger on its little lips and said "Shh, shh." It was adorably sweet. I suggested that he sing it a lullaby, so he cradled it in his arms and sang what he could remember of the one I usually sing him at night, which is mostly the first three notes and the word "lullaby." He'll make a good father someday.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment